This juice will help get you going, wherever it is you need to be! Beet, pear, pineapple & ginger
There are a lot of amazing things about beets:
- Betalains are the pigments that give beets their color. They have antioxidant properties and lower risk of asthma and cancer.
- Beets have anti-inflammatory properties and help with detoxification (neutralizing toxins for excretion from the body)
- Manganese also is full of antioxidants that lower asthma and cancer risks
- Vitamin C defends your body from free radicals that can plug arteries, cause airway spasms/asthma attacks, damage colon cells to create cancer cells, contribute to pain seen in osteoarthritis/rheumatoid arthritis)
- Beets are high in fiber!
Pineapple is full of:
- Bromelain, which reduces excessive inflammation, coagulation of blood, and certain types of tumor growth
- Vitamin C, defends your immune system against viruses, cancer, plugged arteries, asthma attacks, and pain seen in osteoarthritis/rheumatoid arthritis
- Manganese and Thiamin, which are both important factors in enzymatic reactions to produce energy
Ginger packs a lot of health benefits! It does the following:
- Reduces inflammation in the colon and prevents colon cancer
- Reduces muscle pain caused by exercise
- Reduces nausea
- Kills ovarian cancer cells/prevents cancer cells from building up resistance to cancer treatment
- Reduces liver damage caused by acetaminophen
- Lowers blood pressure
- Eases period pains
- Eradicates migraines effectively
Every one of our juices is fresh, raw, cold-pressed, and contains over two pounds worth of produce!